1937 Packard 115 coupe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Words cannot express the sorrow I feel for you. We were aware she was in ill health for an extended time. Stay strong.

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts, words and prayers, it means a lot

Words cannot express the sorrow I feel for you. We were aware she was in ill health for an extended time. Stay strong.

Yes Bob you are right, she had been on the decline for a few years but you always think there's more time and things will get better. It's disturbing to think that her condition of right side heart heart failure, lung capacity reduction and fluid retention in the abdomen and legs sounds like the same thing that has put Dr Crankenstein on the absent list. Everyone take care of yourselves and don't ignore the warning signs...........

Thanks again to everyone for their kind words.
So to keep from going down the rabbit hole, I decided some time in the shop would be theraputic. Got busy upholstering some of the panels around the rear quarters and bulkhead, also put in the side panels in the trunk. You can see the 4 LED trunk lights here, there's a button switch in the back and one above the the doors that will be hidden under the fabric panel that covers it.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3133.JPG
    IMG_3133.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3135.JPG
    IMG_3135.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 36
So sorry to hear about your loss ZZ. My sincerest condolences to you. I'm glad to see that you are able to keep your self busy and distracted in order to give yourself the healing time you need. I use the very same process and I find it helps me digest everything. Take care.

Latest posts

Back