Figured I'd check in on everybody

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot to mention this guy. He's a rescue from the local shelter. We've named him J.R. After johnny cashs real name. The plan was to have him trained as my service dog for the a anxiety attacks. But I've been forced to change my plans. He still does a great job with helping me through them without any training.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 17
I vow to not complain about anything all day tomorrow.....incredible what some folks have to deal with...bless your heart Eric and if you can't remember much else remember to tell and show the angel that came into your life how muchs she means to you.

I vow to not complain about anything all day tomorrow.....incredible what some folks have to deal with...bless your heart Eric and if you can't remember much else remember to tell and show the angel that came into your life how muchs she means to you.

It has certainly been a eye opener. It has made me realize just how many things we all take for granted. Never did I ever think that I would no longer have control over my mind at my age or that travelling would cause me anxiety attacks. But I am also greatful that things are not any worse and that I'm still here.

I try to remember to thank my girl everyday and tell her how much she is appreciated and loved for what she does for my boys and I. Most people would not be able to handle what she does.

Good lookin pup Eric!

Thanks. He goes everywhere with me and helps with my anxiety a ton. I have to drive myself to the mental docs once a week and he rides along. The last trip when I wasn't doing so well he actually tried to hold my hand while putting his head on my shoulder. I don't think some people give dogs credit for how smart they actually are when it comes to this stuff.

Strength and peace to you.
My dogs have always been there to keep me company thru thick and thin.
Great to hear about the new lady in your life as well.
I'll share our family motto with you. "Move forward without fear"
Torchie

Guess we all take a lot for granted...

Wish you the best 21...I'm sure you are as much as a comfort to the dog as he is to you....God bless man....hope things straighten up soon....

Latest posts

Back