Berry Heritage Festival and Car Show

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamamav

April 26, 8AM to 3PM, down town Berry AL just off of AL 18. Car show is free, carnival has admission charge. Also will have arts and crafts section.

If you are in the west AL, east MS areas, come on over, we'll be glad to have ya. There will be door prizes awarded, and usually some other awards, but no car judging, so bring what you got! Family fun for all!

Any RRR members that come, look me up! I plan on having the Lincoln there if at all possible for it's first outing!

Big girl made the trip

Well, big girl made her first show today. Feels like I may need to stiffen up the rear a little, she feels like she's wanting to wag her tail a bit. May need to dial in a little toe in too, she wants to wander a bit. She ran fine going and coming back. Had a good turnout, 50-60 cars, I lost count. As promised, here's a few shots, and a link to the entire album

I think one person actually knew, everybody else guessed Hudson, Nash, Caddy, somebody said Packard, I think I even heard Dodge mentioned once or twice. Felt good to show her off, even in her unfinished shape. Her and the black VW were the only rusty cars there, and he had clearcoated his. No wait, I forgot about the 50's Caddy, it had a good patina going on.

She's back under the shed now. Next week, I'll start in on the total rewire.

Is the Lincoln a straight axle or independent? I didn't recall. If it's a straight axle you might want to put some shims in to change the caster angle to help with your wandering issue.

Latest posts

Back