2nd Annual Steel Stampede in southern Colorado

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

animal

Everyone welcome!!

Attachments

• SS_flierA-001.jpg
    SS_flierA-001.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 14
So, it is summer vaction

animal whats the weather like in beautiful Monte Vista in July [S

If i don't do summer school i may talk myself into a road trip, it's only 19hrs and 14 min. :eek: but only 132 from my grand kids [cl

On a side note: I was going to use your name when i joined but you had it [cl
that was my college name, think "animal house" the movie [P

animal whats the weather like in beautiful Monte Vista in July [S

If i don't do summer school i may talk myself into a road trip, it's only 19hrs and 14 min. :eek: but only 132 from my grand kids [cl

On a side note: I was going to use your name when i joined but you had it [cl
that was my college name, think "animal house" the movie [P

soltz,
Sorry I missed this before! I just saw it, and thought I'd better give you an answer. Monte Vista is in the San Luis Valley, at 7,600' of elevation. In July, the days are hot, the nights cool, and there may be a scattered rain shower or two. It would be great to have you come check out our show! Where are the grandkids?
As for the name, I got tagged with that in '72, while in the Navy. I pretty much deserved it............. :)

soltz,
Sorry I missed this before! I just saw it, and thought I'd better give you an answer. Monte Vista is in the San Luis Valley, at 7,600' of elevation. In July, the days are hot, the nights cool, and there may be a scattered rain shower or two. It would be great to have you come check out our show! Where are the grandkids?
As for the name, I got tagged with that in '72, while in the Navy. I pretty much deserved it............. :)

Thanks animal, the kids are in Darango just off the 160. :rolleyes:
Just asked the wife about a road trip and the answer was "your on your own". I'll have to how things go and if i think the old clunker will make it.[S
Animal is a name you know you had a good time if your friends think you deserve it. :eek:

Latest posts

Back