Just ordered a 4 post lift.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell you why I got mine?

Cause the knee's don't take the bending and stooping, my body has a phobia to cold concrete, I have trouble getting OFF the creeper and my back won't take continuous bending at the waist for more than about 15 minutes.... so I bought the 4 post......lol ... If anyone had implied that I would be complaining about this stuff back when I was 20 I would have told them they were full of it...... never happen, no way, not me.... Well it did so now I work smarter and not harder....

Finally had time and a good weather to put up the lift. Deviated a little from the written instructions just make things easier.

The lift came very well packed.

001-3.jpg

Layed the posts down and inserted the cross bar and lift them up instead of standing the posts up and dropping them in.

003-2.jpg

Tilted up the posts and cross bar and then set the deck platforms on the cross bars.

009-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

Lifted the whole thing up with the crane to run the cables and hydraulic lines.

010-2.jpg

Completed lift on the casters. Need to move the cars out of the shop to get it in. I will use this one for storage. I'll get a 2 post to work on the cars.

011-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back