Carburetor redying

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I've been putting off this step and had some time this week so I figured I would get it out of the way. I had to take some days off of work because I have been going to a foot Dr, I have Plantar Fasciatis in my right foot, probably from working on my feet all day. It got to the point where I can't get through 8 hours at work without limping around, so it was time to see a professional.

Thursday he gave me a cordisone injection in the heel and fitted me for some shoe inserts. He told me to take a few days off of work, so that gave me the opportunity to just sit in my shop office and rebuild these things. I am supposed to go back to work tomorrow, so I will see how that goes. I have another appointment with him Thursday for another injection and am looking forward to that.............I would do anything to get rid of this pain.

Old age is not pretty. :(

Don

Don, those carbs look really good. I'm 54 and have not treated my body very well in the past. Working on heavy equipment , and in the concrete business has not been very kind to my body either. Chin up ,and hope you can get back to it soon. By the way, did I tell you how good the carbs look?

Latest posts

Back