Problem with Rats

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will have to wait until in the morning to see if this works.... I was going to put alligators in the water, but Sams club was out of them.

they say the reason for the water is that other than drowning , they cant jump out of the water . will check you out tomorrow ,, kind of interested to see if it really works [P[P[P[P

We will have to wait until in the morning to see if this works.... I was going to put alligators in the water, but Sams club was out of them.

They only come in 30 packs anyhow. :rolleyes:

I have Tomcat rat bait bars all over the place. If you have dogs, either put them where they cant get to 'em, or use the feeder boxes. Just a guess, a mouse won't ingest enough of the poison to bother a cat. Maybe 18 of them would....

It was nice of ya to incorporate the non slip aspect to the ramp [cl
Ya wouldn't want the mice to discover it was too slippery and dangerous to ascend the ramp and give up :rolleyes:
You do know the video is a must on this one [P [P [P
As far as the gators go, they are supposed to be laid below the ramp to catch the uncoordinated mice that fall off while making their way up to the peanut butter [ddd

I was expecting a bucket full, but only got one. But over the last week I have caught a dozen in regular traps, I have mothballs on the ground below the vehicles, and dryer
sheets inside, and I rented the neighbors cat, though I have not seen it around.

Kooool trap... same type used for turtles. Just like mice... turtles breed like rabbits & can overtake a pond in no time. I have both mice & turtles. Also have a huge rat snake that hangs around & a barn cat. That seems to have knocked them back a bit... now if I can only get my cat & snake to crave turtle meat! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

I was expecting a bucket full, but only got one. But over the last week I have caught a dozen in regular traps, I have mothballs on the ground below the vehicles, and dryer
sheets inside, and I rented the neighbors cat, though I have not seen it around.

Patience Grasshopper .... build it & they will come . [dr

Last edited:
Keep in mind....

The one that fell in was probably screaming out to his buddies to "stay away"...
"It's a trap!".... :D

Did you catch any more? I farm and ranch and have about 5 acres of tractors, trucks, bulldozers, etc. that are getting eaten alive by rats...big ones. I keep rat traps baited out and usually catch about 5 or 6 daily but there seems to be thousands of rats, so I'm looking for something easier. I'm 'gonna try the baking soda bait too. Rat blocks killed one of my favorite cats, so that's out. Anyway, maybe the bucket trick will work well.

caught 1 more. I think it will work, maybe I am running out of mice. Conventional traps caught nothing last night. My hopes for a new fur coat are fading.

caught 1 more. I think it will work, maybe I am running out of mice. Conventional traps caught nothing last night. My hopes for a new fur coat are fading.

Keep the faith , maybe ya ran outta the mices !
This thread got met thinking... so went and checked the trap .... more bodies
counted 20 of the buggers ... last time I empted it was before Christmas .

I can help ya out if ya really want some more fur ...this thread got me thinking
(probably not a good thing ) ... so went & checked my trap ..... 20 more little bodys , their all yours for the postage .....:D:D ...last time I checked it was just before Christmas , maybe Santa left them ?[S

Latest posts

Back