Downs syndrome car show-Carthage,Mo

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stovebolt

[clGot a call last Monday from Jade Reed who is putting on a Downs syndrome day at the municipal park in Carthage,Mo on March 21. She asked if I would put on a car show to help bring people in. So with only 3 weeks to get this going its on. What I have planned is show will start at 1pm and go on til 3 or 4. The benefit show is running from 1pm til 6pm. i will be serving hot dogs chips and a drink to all who attend. we will have door prizes and some trophies. I will charge nothing to register but will ask for a donation for Downs syndrome. I will have about 6 of the children judge the show and hand out trophies. This should be a big thrill for them. I want to thank Redball bar and grill in Baxter Springs,Ks and Metcalf auto parts in carthage, mo for their support. So please all of you who live close to Carthage,MO please plan to attend on March 21st and support this cause. Thanks

Good Job Thanks

Sorry it's just a little to far for a one day trip.
Hope you have a good turnout and a great time. [cl

downs syndrome show

show turned out fantastic. had 85 cars show up with 65 registering for show. served 300 hot dogs, 250 cans of pop, 200 cookies and 200 bag of chips. everything was donation based and we raised $1182 . not bad for 3 weeks of planning. will do it again next year.[cl

Latest posts

Back