Cruizing the River 2015

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamamav

Went over to Columbus MS for the Cruizing the River show today. Turn out was down, probably due to the hot weather and a chance for thunderstorms in the afternoon. Great show anyway, was a hot drive home though. Definitely got to get some cold air before next summer. It was a judged show, 32 classes. I put my car in the under construction class. There were nine of us from my hometown area there, six got trophy's, two first in class, three second place, one third place. I took home a second in class! [cl Had a great time even with the heat, about exhausted now. The Linc did fine on the trip, 120 miles round trip, used about 1/4 tank of gas, brakes worked fine even in traffic. Here's a few pics and a link to the album.

Woah! back the pack mule up

I got a complaint!!!:confused: All them fine vehicles and not a one of them in sight of "The River"!!! Only one I see water in is yours and it looks like rain water...
That touted "River" mus be jus a trickle....jk

All kiddin aside, thanks for the tour![cl

Yeah Smallfoot, the parking lot is way up on the bank above the river. They also have another parking lot that is even higher up, but it has a great view of the lake and dam. The river and dam is directly to the left of my car. I actually worked on the construction of this lock and dam when it was built in the late 1970's-early 1980's. Never dreamed I'd have a car in a show here back then. Back then it was just a hot jobsite with a decent paycheck.:D

The rain held off until I got home.

Last edited:
i'd love to get my hands on one of them rambler wagons, i got a two door coupe that i would cut up to make that wagon a tow door.

Latest posts

Back