The Z.Z.Rat Build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rolled the truck out side today for a better view. i think i needs a slightly bigger tire on the front to keep the proportions right. maybe a 6.50-16 which will be about 1.5-2 inches taller

here is a shot with a taller tire sitting in

Been Busy

Gotta say that I peek in here often but have no time to spend. Mike have to give you the biggest compliment on the frame. Looks GREAT!

I like both sets of wheels. Yes I see the difference & wish I had a taller wheel but for now will stay with the ones we have. Can't wait to see the Caddy take shape.

Been pumping POOP this week!LOL Did someone ask how much poop a farmer can pump. 1.2 out on semis last 3 days & another 1.3 drag line in the next day or two. Looking forward to see your comments tonight!!!LOL

Good Day Everyone

We still have a few farms in the area that put down

Been pumping POOP this week!LOL Did someone ask how much poop a farmer can pump. 1.2 out on semis last 3 days & another 1.3 drag line in the next day or two. Looking forward to see your comments tonight!!!LOL
Good Day Everyone

the "POOP" on fields....stinks up the whole town.....depending on the wind...:eek:

by the way....is that where the term Sh-t ton comes from??

Your right Sarge, at times & depending on type of application it can put an aroma in the air. We inject ours so it's not to offensive.

One of my all time bumper stickers is " Don't complain about the farmer with your mouth full"

Latest posts

Back