hey everyone

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

26Troadster

just thought i would let yall know, my surgery went ok. they removed a parotid tumor, doc says he is 80 to 85 percent sure it is benign. i now have 28 staples, some stitches, and a drain tube till monday. worst part is i can only sleep on my right side and only about 2 hours at a time. i do have some minor nerve damage but we hope that heals. i didn't talk about it much as i was worried and i never worry about anything, but i thought i would let everybody know.

That's awesome, glad it was uneventful. Hope they find it benign. Here's to quick healing and some sleep longer than 2 hours :D

Hi 27Roadster

You gotta get those staples back from the doctor and mount them on a piece of wood and then hang it on the wall...just for bragging rights about how they couldnt keep you down...
May your healing go quickly...
Welcome back...

MikeC

Man you sure know how to make a trade
28 staples, some stitches, and a drain tube for a parotid tumor [ddd
Get well [P

Amen!!!

Good to hear and I too wish you a very speedy recovery....unless you want to milk it a while and relish in having people take care of you....:D...no...get better soon....

thanks everybody, if i didn't have this tube i would be at work. i'm starting to get stir crazy. i can't stand to stay in the house all the time. i have been waiting to get this over with before i start my new shop. i got to go over on the farm to get my trusses down, it will be a start at 28' x 30', then with my add on's, i'm hoping to have about a 48' wide x 30 deep when it is done, and of course lean to's. just biding my time.

I didn't even know you were sick. Last time I talked to you, you said your knee was bugging you. Glad everything went OK. See ya in the spring I guess, we're done for the year unless we decide to go to the Toy Run at Eldridge on Dec 7.

i didn't tell many people about the tumor, and have had some mad as he** at me for that. i never worry about anything but this got to me a lot. the knee is just something i will have to deal with, i can get away with not doing anything with it, the tumor on the other hand had to be taken care of. i do have some minor nerve damage, as i can't open my mouth very wide, the bottom lip on my left side wont move out of the way. but everyday is getting better and monday i go back to the doctor to get the tube removed, and i hope staples and stitches too. i really hope to go back to work tuesday as i need a pay check to pay my bills.

Latest posts

Back