Original Owner

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen a story about a lady that has about a1965 ford and its a one owner thats driven daily. All of the life time parts you could think of she has bought once like 8 free mufflers and so on. Also she carries a large gun with her.

Must be a lady thing

Neat story. Another lady story in the news that i came across was the first Mustang ever sold to the public. Believe you can google & find it. Still owns it. Would imagine that it is worth a pretty penny.

What was the Turbo glide ? Similar to a Power glide ?

Don

More like the Buick "Dynaflow" Don, variable pitch torque converter.......seamless shifting.

And yes that's a very cool story and the car looks excellent for 116K miles! The one scene of her parking and carrying in groceries makes it look like the car is kept outside:confused: I'm guessing that's not the case though.

Even back when there were quite a few Turboglides, nobody ever rebuilt one, they just put in a powerglide. You can tell a car so equipped because they have a GR instead of an L for low. GR stood for grade retarder.
I'm pretty sure she doesn't live in that apartment complex where she got out with the groceries. The car is obviously garage kept.

Latest posts

Back