My Dodge Bros coupe!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy you guy's are killin' it, go away for a little while and whoop!
ready to fire it up, great work Tripper, be waiting for the debut ...
and you're right on with Rebel wire...good stuff.

[P[P[P

Got a new Flyin' Eyeball from Unkl Ian to put on my dash! Gots ta have one!!!

BoB

Attachments

• UnklEye.jpg
    UnklEye.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 25
Lil more welding, grinding & body work tomorrow... one more thing off my list! [;)[cl:D

BoB

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 14
Had a lil obstacle wiring my car... couldn't get my turn signals to work! A quick call to Jeremy at Rebel Wire got it straightened out! The power wire on the starter switch wasn't hot & he helped me run that problem down over the phone. Now all I have left is to wire my horn (which I still don't have) & my radio/cd player, really only use the CD player! I see the light at the end of the tunnel & I believe I can smell burning rubber in my immediate future!!! [ddd:eek::eek:[ddd

Rebel Wire

BoB

When I 1st started my motor up this time I was only using the center carb... I hooked up the other 2 today & oh what a difference! The monster has been unleashed! [ddd

I've never used Rebel Wiring, but I have seen a lot of good reports on their products and service. Glad you got it figured out, Trip.

Thanks Don, I always think about what you said a while back... you know you're getting to the end when your parts box in nearly empty! I'm there!

BoB

It's been a *long* time coming but today is the 1st time it's been on da streets! This wasn't even at 1/2 throttle & of course a *lot* louder in person! I was afraid to really step on it because I know the guy who built it! [ddd:eek::D

https://youtu.be/UKPP28HhldE

BoB

Congratulations Tripper. That's a big step.
Your confidence in the builder will grow as you take the next few 'drives'. We know the builder too, and we don't know why your confidence in him is so shaky. [cl [cl [cl

Latest posts

Back