Bonehead is back to work

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I had the skid steer, and the torch out, I took what was left apart. Some will go to scrap, some to my stash of parts.
P8220004.jpg

Hey Bonehead...are those bullet holes OE? :D

I like your method of engine and cab lift over mine by a mile. For the record I like #1 and #3.

Looking forward to seeing how this one turns out![P

-Troy

Next I started in on some places that needed attention.
The old mirror had vibrated until the metal cracked out. Then it was patched, with a plate. So I welded a metal patch in, and started pluging lots of holes.
Before:
P8300004.jpg

Mid way:
P8300012.jpg

Oh, and a trick I used, that I did not know about until Don posted it up, for removing old rusty pan head screws. And it works great.
P8300010.jpg

Last edited:
I learn plenty, every day. Which reminds me, I make stuff up as I go, so this build thread may have information that will not work for everyone. (disclaimer) But I'll make it work for me.
Wait..... what is this? Angle iron bracing, means one thing.
P8300002.jpg

running gear

what kind of running gear are ya gonna use?

and of course the question on everyones mind,,,,,,

HOW MANY INCHES OUTTA THE TOP?:confused:

Later:cool:

Looking good!!! Can't wait for more pics....[cl bracing means chopping to me. Hopefully you too.....nothing cooler than a serious chopped rat!:D

those are going to be some expensive yard sale slots by the time you get done.LOL looking good looking forward to the build

Latest posts

Back