My Dodge Bros coupe!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today was throttle cable day! I've had the pedal in for a while so after I got the carbs on... the cable was next! Cutting the cable to length can be a pain & I screwed the 1st one but luckily had a spare! Glad that's outta the way!

Boy Bob did you ''Nail" that one,:p

Haha!

BoB

Attachments

• throttle.jpg
    throttle.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 51
Got the headlights painted & installed & bled the master. Today I'll be installing the master & getting the brakes bled. Gots ta have some stoppin' power for the big Nailhead! [ddd

BoB

Attachments

• headlites.jpg
    headlites.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 43
  • bleed.jpg
    bleed.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 40
Trip, You're doing a very fine job. The coupe looks wicked. I like the color on the headlights and firewall.

Trip, You're doing a very fine job. The coupe looks wicked. I like the color on the headlights and firewall.

Thanks Bob... car's gonna be satin gold on bottom & sort of candy apple red with big metal flake on top! I love that combo!

BoB

Installed master but can't get a pedal... guess I didn't bleed master enough! Guess what I'll be doing again today! :eek::mad:

BoB

Choppin' the doors. When I chopped the top I chopped the front 1 1/2" more than the back so the windows would have a slight rake... always liked that look!

BoB

Attachments

• doorchop.jpg
    doorchop.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 44
Workin' on the doors & spent the last couple daze on the driver's side! It's comin' together & I'm feelin' it! Dreamt the other night I was driving it around... really can't wait!!! :eek:[ddd

BoB

Attachments

• angle.jpg
    angle.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 31
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 36

Latest posts

Back