Bosch 7.5 amp 4.5" angle grinder

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Iron

I purchased a twin pack of these at Lowes and the little grinders are really good with plenty of power.
They are a slimline design with a push style trigger.
There are two different ways to buy these in a single at $49 and a two pack for $79 making them $39.50 each, a savings of almost $10 a piece.
We always have two out at a time, one with a stone and one with a flap disc or cutting blade on them.
I liked them so much, I bought another pair to put back on the shelf for future use.
To get these you now have to buy them online with free shipping + tax.

This is the single unit.
http://www.lowes.com/pd_403526-353-1380SLIM_0__?productId=3772867&Ntt=
000346391466.jpg

This is the twin pack.
http://www.lowes.com/pd_241584-353-1380SLIM-2P_0__?productId=3440918&Ntt=
000346430400.jpg

i have a bland & decker i have had for over 20 years and it is just now starting to give me problems. i also have a bosch grinder i got free with a nibbler, lets just say i know why it was free. it works but is very weak compared to the b&d. i hope yours are better.

I do have a bosch with the paddle switch I've used for several years and it's been a good one. That price is great, makes me wonder.
We've used them every day since I got them and no complaints :)
I have a semi car trailer repair business where they get worked hard.
My wife has a CNC plasma nic nac business and she uses the same grinders to grind off the dross.

those blue Bosch grinders are pretty tough. Awesome for the money at least.
I used to work for a small company that builds rotation moulds ( for plastic products) and we tested a whole bunch of small grinders. hrs and hrs of flappy sanding disc work, sometimes the poor things got so hot you couldn`t hold them with gloves :p The Bosch held up good, but Flex took 1st, hands down. They are really noisy though.

I'd pop on a pair fast but I.m spoiled on paddle switches, can't do the sliders.
My grinders get used more than any tools I own. I have no less than 3-4 out on the bench all the time.

Latest posts

Back