67 gto build for my dad

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess when it comes to taste... some have it and some dont ;). They stopped making real "anything" a long time ago (except for Harleys, they're damn better-EVO on up). Regardless, hope your pops enjoys the goat (even with the Chebby motor).
Lowbuck, it is a matter of taste on what a person chooses to build.
It's an opinion that we have of others ideas and not taste. I really like where Colorodder is going with this build and look forward to seeing his Dad drive this awesome beast.
I feel you may have been out of line with the remark made earlier but, respect your opinion and your choices on your builds.
Build on Brothers :)

Nice! What year?

she's a 68 with a 71 455, going under the knife soon, custom frame corvette indepedent rear and 6 speed, tube a arms and full programable air ride along with all the goodies, like the new 20 inch pontiac aluminum rallys.

yeah its painted up like the PUNISHER right now.....

george

Attachments

• jgto1.jpg
    jgto1.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 13
  • jgto2.jpg
    jgto2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 10
she's a 68 with a 71 455, going under the knife soon, custom frame corvette indepedent rear and 6 speed, tube a arms and full programable air ride along with all the goodies, like the new 20 inch pontiac aluminum rallys.

yeah its painted up like the PUNISHER right now.....

george

Awesome!! Keep the punisher look. We almost went with a 455. The thing I've learned about Ponitacs since I started this build is that a 326 on up weigh the same as a 455! One of the big reasons we're not keeping the 350 that has the weight of a big block in it. What brand tube a arms are you going with?

If your familiar with the Golden Cruise, there is a guy I've seen there a few times in the past couple years that took a totaled 08 (?) GTO, stripped the entire power train and interior out and stuffed it into a 60's goat.
The work he did is PHENOMENAL! When your sitting inside the car, you'd never know it. Absolutely seamless! He used the dash, door panels, seats, headliner..... Everything! He even got the dash to wrap around and tie into the door panels the with factory precision.
Ill have to dig up the pictures I have of it and post them up. Freakin thing is incredible!

Latest posts

Back