Deuce coupe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deuce rat

Here are a few of my 32 coupe powered by a 351W, C4 trans, & a 9" Ford rear. Plans for the winter are a fresh coat of JD Blitz Black, A set of "Steelie" wheels painted Hugger Orange and a pinstripe job..

Attachments

• IMG_1185.jpg
    IMG_1185.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1200.jpg
    IMG_1200.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1199.jpg
    IMG_1199.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1195.jpg
    IMG_1195.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1198.jpg
    IMG_1198.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1196.jpg
    IMG_1196.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 60
Nice ride!

Funny about the hitch. I used to campaign a 1970 Malibu on the street. It had this big hitch. Everybody thought it was funny as hell. Didn't believe me when I said it was my daily driver in Alberta winters, and that I pulled my holiday trailer with it. Then one of the guys saw me coming out of Jasper at Mach one with a holiday trailer. I managed to give him the bird and a big smile as we passed. [ddd My old Malibu kicked his Goats butt the next weekend. Again[cl. Great fun!

Nice Car.
The steel wheels will look nice.But I would hang onto the ones you have too.
That way you can look old school with the steelies and wicked agressive with the mags.
Either way you have a winner there.[dr

Thanks everyone for the nice compliments on my deuce coupe.
I will be starting it's winter make over in a couple of weeks.
I have decided to add some orange scallops to give it a different look.
So the grille shell, cowl, and doors will be done in hugger orange with scallops on the doors. The new steelie wheels will also be orange.
I will post some pics once I start the make over.:D

Latest posts

Back