Smells like pork!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One time on here about a year or so ago there was a thread about some cop somewhere that had done some screwy something...I don't remember all about it, but I do remember that I agreed with the general thinking on the board but when I typed it all out, it sounded like I was defending the cop...which I was not, anyway, my "new friend Don" replied with something that made me realize that I'd been misunderstood...I didn't try to correct it, just let it go and everything was fine because it didn't really matter anyway. But, like Don just said, sometimes you don't always come accross on the computer in exactly the way you meant to. But, like I just said, we're all friends here...so it really doesn't matter anyway. Just try not to do it to the new guy until he gets to know us...then let him have it! :)

Q. What's green and smells like bacon?

A. Kermit the Frog.

Don, I applaud your diplomacy and I stand behind any member who speaks out on a safety issue.

Rainman, I hope I'm not on your hit list. I try to offer constructive criticism but I have stepped on my tongue a time or three. (Which sounds just like a Canadian standing on his tongue). :D

I'm with Don, I'm over there a lot too. I don't post much, mostly read techy stuff and to tell the truth, hardly ever witness the stuff some people come here and snivel about. Maybe it's because I just avoid threads that look like drama. There's 10 pages of new posts every hour, who could possibly keep up. And if they let in all the off topic and didn't have some regulation, nobody would be able to find anything. It is what it is and to me it's worth it to stay in line for the good I get.
I personally believe that when some newb comes on with a goof ball idea, you should try to steer him in the right direction, not do the warn and fuzzy thing and say "wow, show us pictures, sounds great".

I agree with the premice of what you're saying WB3, but who's job is it to decide what a goofball idea is? Trying to dictate what or how someone else should feel isn't something I feel, we as a forum should be doing! That reminds me of what is done over there!!
IMO the whole thing about the RAT experience is, kind of off the wall!!
As far as safety goes, I absolutely agree, we should push that aspect, but
I can guarantee you I'm not the safest person out there, and some of you would't do things like I would!! But I also feel some of the newbs have gotten piled on, and thats just wrong!!
Anyway, I don't claim to be the concience of this site, and don't want to be.
I just wish sometimes certain posters would lighten up a little!!

I've noticed something the last few months. It seems to me we on here,
(or a few of us) are getting pretty judgemental to others!!
One thing that drew me to this site was the, whatever floats you're boat,
attitude! I sure hope we're not heading down the same road as the,
"OTHER" rod site!!

If someone asks for an opinion they should expect to have things said
that might upset them, but when someone gets ripped for having their
own idea on how to do something, or how to act, I don't get it! I still
try and operate on the old idea of, "if you don't have something good
to say, don't say anything"!!

I know some will take what I'm saying wrong, and thats OK, but if we're
trying to take this thing the same direction of the PORKERS, I'm out!!
I'm still new here I came here to get away from the judgment of the other site learned real quick be careful of what u post I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet I'm a big boy and can take a punch or two but I also belive a mens openion is his own and he owns what he dose and there is only one person who's judgmen maters

I just wish sometimes certain posters would lighten up a little!!

how can i when you know very well that to a REAL ratrodder like me.
LIFE IS WAR!
EVERY second of EVERY day is deadly serious!
grr,stomp,flex,snort,frown
(grimaces menacingly) :mad:

how can i when you know very well that to a REAL ratrodder like me.
LIFE IS WAR!
EVERY second of EVERY day is deadly serious!
grr,stomp,flex,snort,frown
(grimaces menacingly) :mad:

Your become an asset to this board Billy!
c893656c4bc54cfbe88e59d5f956dbd27f1.gif

I gotta say that even with a few people being a little judgmental this site is still ten times better than any other. I belong to many forums and it appears that unless you are in their little in crowd, they don't even acknowledge that you are there.

here

I gotta say that even with a few people being a little judgmental this site is still ten times better than any other. I belong to many forums and it appears that unless you are in their little in crowd, they don't even acknowledge that you are there.

who are you again?????????????????????[S

have you been here before?????????????:confused:

can't seem to remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Later :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back