Good guys in Indy is a joke!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

21willys

Very dissapointed. $18 to get in, about 15 swap meet guys with used stuff and very few rat rods or cars period for that matter. Not worth the $$$ IMO.

It was chilly but it didn't stop people from going to the swap across town. It was probably the biggest killer for goid guys. I was told that the other swap had been there for several years and good guys used the same date on purpose. I'm gonna guess they had between 300 to 350 vendors at the other swap and over 2500 in attendance.

The only pics I took was of a big wagon that someone built on a 4x4 chassis and of a GMC V12. I will post them later.

I've been on a good guys boycott for a couple years now thy seam to be anti rat rod and pro pig not that I don't like the traditional rods just beloved they shouldn't down someone elses ride custom its not what they like all old cars are cool[clmy favorite is road rocket rumble cool cars people venders and bands and the pin up contest WOW[ddd

Latest posts

Back