Finally... my ship came in!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Just when I thought everyone had forgotten the old Tripper... I got this e-mail today...

My wife Violet and I won $11.3 million in a lottery 6-49 in July and we have decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you. Contact us via our personal email for more details ([email protected])

Dang... I needed that!!! YIPPPEEE!!!

Thank you Baby Jesus!!!

BoB

big_money.jpg

sounds like someone is going to be skipping through life, waving to everyone and asking how can I help you out[cl
Roses are red violets are blue where's my 500k before i hunt Violet down and make her pay;)

Congrats tripper....I won the Nigerian lottery a while back and an old relative that is unknown to me has left me his fortune....I'm still waiting though....[S

Man, the only email I got from those suckers said, if You don't pay us $500,000.00, we're gonna sink your ship with 25 million on board :mad:

Mine is about to. A widow stricken with cancer whose husband was killed in a plane crash and was the president of a large agricultural corporation wants ME to be named as next of kin in order to collect a dormant account. The amount is $5 million, I will get 40%, 10% to orphanage homes and 50% to the widow for her medical treatment.
Wow, 40% of 5 mill and help orphanages and a poor widow in hospital and all I have to do is send all my personal information.......:rolleyes:

Just when I thought everyone had forgotten the old Tripper... I got this e-mail today...

My wife Violet and I won $11.3 million in a lottery 6-49 in July and we have decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you. Contact us via our personal email for more details ([email protected])

Dang... I needed that!!! YIPPPEEE!!!

Thank you Baby Jesus!!!

BoB

Can I get that in nickels please [ddd

I got a call to go meet a guy becuase my ship came in.....got there, and this is what I seen:eek:

needless to say I hung my head, turned and walked away..

Attachments

• sinkingboat.jpg
    sinkingboat.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Back