Welcome!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really!

The only suggestion that I would have right now is to stay on top of troublemakers so things don't get out of hand.

Gastrick,
That is exactly why I started this. I could not that that anymore. It kills a site not to nip that kinda stuff off in the bud.

Just say *no* to butt cracks!

BoB

?

Hi Jeff, glad to see you made it.

BTW, what is the secret to posting pictures? I tried, and no go. :confused:

Don

Don,
I think most permissions were set at 1000 x 800 & 175K max file size, I can change that too. I notice the attachment management panel is wider that it opens up & u have to scroll over to hit the upload button. I have my son working on that. Let me know & I'll fix it.

BoB

Last edited:
Don,
I think most permissions were set at 1000 x 800 & 175K max file size, I can change that too. I notice the attachment management panel is wider that it opens up & u have to scroll over to hit the upload button. I have my son working on that. Let me know & I'll fix it.

BoB

The templates for pages in vBulletin are insane. They try to hide as much of it behind "magic" as they can, but I'm sure I'll find the darned thing soon enough...

Hi CD, nice to see you too.

BTW, I went back to lurk and see what was going on at KB, and the screen has changed. Something about contact the Administrator.

Well, time to pack up and head to the shop for the day. I have parts to prime. :D :D :D

Don

Welcome Tex!

Marc, signing in. Hope we can keep the tomfoolery to a minimum.

Marc,
Welcome to the forum. No problem here with the punkfoolery. If there is a problem... it will b dealt with on a friendly but firm basis. Inappropriate posters wiil b asked nicely to edit their post & if they won't, the Mod will. Trouble makers will b banned in *short* order! The motto is... Be nice or leave!!! Glad u could make it! Feel free to post u're ride & if u need help with anything or have a problem... let me know!

BoB

hi hiboy from sc old guy

old guy tryin to build 28/29 roadster p.u. jusy getting parts and peices rounded up...model a frame 221 small block ford 95 mustang rear end havent figured out which steering box would be best....any ideas would be appreciated......hiboy out

might want to try again in a new post, instead of a old post. it is good to see some of the old stuff on top again.

Latest posts

Back