Hello from Central Ohio

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

49F3rodder

Hi ya'll. Levi here from marion ohio. ive actually been on this forum for quite a while, but I guess its been long enough that all my old posts are long gone. Working on my same old 49 ford F3 that ive had for years. plans are simple, lower it and drive it. maybe a half ton axle swap to get a little better brakes and easier wheel options. Glad to be back here and do some looking around.

Thanks for the welcome (back) guys. Ill try to put up a thread on the truck here soon. Basic back story is that it was my grandfathers. He bought it used in 1950, and its was in the family till the mid 80's when the farm sold. My neighbor bought it at the auction, but knew that I always loved the truck. when I turned 18 he handed me the keys and title to it. (he is a great old dude). The good, its always been stored indoors, so the cab and frame are in a+ condition for an ohio truck. The bad, they used it on the farm to haul fertilizer and the bed seams all have some rot, and the front fenders were so patched up with roofing tar and chicken wire (lierally) that they were a total loss. I had the old straight 6 running a few years back though and drove it to where its parked in the shop. I am just now getting to the point in my life that I can devote some time to it. Planning on an f100 rear axle swap, f1 fender swap to get the wheel openings closed up a bit and a disc brake jobby up front. Lower it down and drive it as is for a while. The old girl just needs to be back on the road..

Latest posts

Back