Free

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

52 fordman

I have a few titles from the mid 50's. I do not build or do much work on older cars. I would like for someone to be able to use them for what ever they have in mind. You pay for shipping from St. Paul MN area and they are yours. Please feel free to pm me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I do not get on here much so please be patient. You will get all of them and I think there are 6 or 8 left in the folder.

Thank you

52 Fordman

I have a few titles from the mid 50's. I do not build or do much work on older cars. I would like for someone to be able to use them for what ever they have in mind. You pay for shipping from St. Paul MN area and they are yours. Please feel free to pm me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I do not get on here much so please be patient. You will get all of them and I think there are 6 or 8 left in the folder.

Thank you

52 Fordman

PM sent

PM has been sent

Thank you

52 Fordman
PM has been sent

Latest posts

Back