84 Peterbilt

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I thought this WAS the build thread :) with his total 6 posts, and each one having a progress photo :)

Looking great though!
I've always wanted to cut up a big rig. Don't worry that someone else has done one already, in fact, I take that as a goal to make my project just a little different then the rest :D
Keep up posted!

Big Rig!!

Welcome 84Pete. I sold rigs for 10 years......love em. I am building a 1955 C600 Ford Cabover on a 1987 Ford E150 chassis. Check out my build thread on here. Great bunch of folks on this site. You'll get great support for your project here. Good luck.[cl[cl[cl

Lynn

hey Pete looking good , a little off the top would be cool , like the stack up front , do you think you will get it to pass DOT:eek: just kidding keep it up

Yeah I probably should start a build thread. Things have quit progressing on it for now...I will be away from the shop for a couple months for work. But before I left a couple weeks ago I did get to take her for a little test drive. Should be lots of fun this summer...

Attachments

• 0128121314.jpg
    0128121314.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 51
I love it so far!
Have you seen Low Buk$ flat nose semi build? He's a local guy here in Colorado and has made a name for himself with his truck. It's an old flat nose Cab over.
He always shows up for diesel drags. Pulls the rear fenders off and lights the super singles up. He has about 1" of rubber caked to the back of the can and the whole thing just reeks (sp?) of diesel [cl
It's great!
c9d42462.jpg

Thanks for the comments. That Kenworth cabover is sweet. I actually came across it online last week when my dad asked me to figure out something cool for him to build out of a cabover. I'm gonna have a lot of down time her the next couple months maybe I'll spend some time putting all my pictures in a build thread for you all. Seeing that some people like it is almost as much fun as working on it!

Latest posts

Back