Eastern PA Guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin427

Hello all, I am in Eastern PA about an hour north of Philly. I currently have a 1969 Mustang Mach 1 with 427 windsor and 4 speed, that car is mostly done. I also have a 46 ford truck cab and title that I plan on building into some sort of rat rod. it will be Ford powered. most likely big block FE. I plan to build the frame and do as much as I can. I'm in no hurry to get it done it is a budget build with mostly used and traded parts (except for safety items) I look forward to reading a lot of posts and will most likely have lots of questions for the other members.
Thanks

Welcome to the site
Start a build thread so we can follow along. When you need advice you can ask and it will be given freely.

Welcome to RRR from Ky. Post up some pixs of your rides. I had a 69 Mach 1 in the early seventies with a 390 4spd................it was a dog!

Welcome to RRR! Sounds like you've got your spit together - great cab, low buck, and not skimping on safety. If you have the hood, those look great used fenderless.

Thanks

Attached are 2 pics of the Mach. 427 Windsor in it. it runs OK, the ford body is buried in the shed for now. I am currently gathering parts. I just picked up what I think is a 47 Ford front axle with spindles and wishbone and I am in the process of negotiating the purchase of a 58 T-Bird that has been sitting for the last 35 years outside under a tarp to get the drive train. i do not plan on using a hood or fenders on the 46. I'm sure I will need to get more familiar with the web site before I can start a thread on the build. I appreciate all of your welcoming remarks so far. Thanks
Kevin427

Attachments

• GEDC2070.jpg
    GEDC2070.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 10
  • GEDC2069.jpg
    GEDC2069.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 9
Welcome from Southeast MI...

Not a big Ford fan but certainly appreciate any old muscle cars....looks cool...welcome to the RRR....:D

Latest posts

Back