Looks like a move may be coming soon...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastchevy49

Got a real good job offer in Kingsport Tennessee and thinking real hard about it, I'm 53 and been in Houston all my life and will be leaving a lot of friends and some family, but working construction its either feast or famine.
So I get a call to come to come up there and figured I would check the water for anybody on this forum that is around that area and could chat with them a bit. Still on the fence but leaning an awful lot towards the move!
If your in the tri-cities area give me a shout and we may be neighbors soon!

We built a house overlooking Dale Holow lake in tennesse a few years back for vacation. Tn is one of the most beautiful states in the country. Theres alot of areas that are still very laidback and easy going. My only argument is that where I am at, there really isnt alot around as far as amenities. But I guess thats why we started going there in the first place.

I agree on Tn is the nicest in the country. My Sister lives in Harriman and my wifes Uncle lives in Lenoir City. We are seriously wanting to move down there. Maybe between Lebanon and Harriman. Thats if we can get our house sold next spring.

i know about leaving home and friends, was born and raised in houston, and new caney, went to the navy then back home, got married and moved to alabama and been here sence. good luck on the job. even thought i have lived in al. for 26 years i'm still a texan and you will be too.

:cool:

Im in Seymour, between Knoxville and Sevierville/Pigeon Forge and we love it. Lots of car shows,rod runs and race tracks around here. Close to the Smoky mountians and just a few hours from the beach. [cl
Tim

Latest posts

Back