Lets c sum wild shifters!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrodney

Lookin for pics of long, crazy, insane and just plain ole nutty shifter handles. Lets see em.:D RR

this the one i made for my truck ...auto trans though

Attachments

• draggin23.jpg
    draggin23.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 103
Shifter

32" Lokar wrapped with steering wheel wrap. I ordered it with extra long park release cable (inside shift handle). The cable goes all the way to the top of the skull and has a 55 Chevy door lock button I push down to shift. The hair is a piece of a wash mitt. The eyes are from Halloween ballpoint pens.

Attachments

• SHAKEY1.jpg
    SHAKEY1.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 71
  • SHAKEY3.jpg
    SHAKEY3.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 61
That's awesome bone! I've got a different idea for my current build, but as soon as it's done Ill be starting another, I'll probably hit you up then! Good work everyone, I love this stuff, it's what makes this community great!

not really wild but its mine

i got my 33 olds parking brake converted to a auto shifter and hooked up. i cut in the notches for the positions and it goes in the right direction.

close009.jpg

close006.jpg

close010.jpg

few more of my shifter and knob i made from bondo ....yea i used it

Attachments

• DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 34
  • low down5.JPG
    low down5.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 14
bonehead, nice work! I have been a fan of skulls since i was a kid, now i have 68 skull tattoos ranging from 1" to 14". You have inspired me to fab a steel, one off one, thanks for the motivation.

A couple of my tats.

Attachments

• HPIM2744 (Small).JPG
    HPIM2744 (Small).JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 16
  • HPIM2746 (Small).JPG
    HPIM2746 (Small).JPG
    47 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Back