The Day Tripper for sale!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get it. Why would anyone be upset that a person (or company) buys something at one price then adds in some profit and resells it?? :confused: That is what makes our country tick. Otherwise, you live in a Communist country where everything is controlled by the Government and you are treated just like every other citizen, with no chance to move up the ladder by working hard and smart.

Where do you think the company you work for gets the money to pay your salary? Regardless if it is a hospital, screen door company, gas station, Walmart, or any other company, big or small, they make a fair profit and then use it to grow and pay it's workers and stockholders.

If someone doesn't like this system they just don't understand Economics 101. [S

I've sold some part at a swap meet for $ 10 and later saw it on some vendors table for $ 50. Am I mad at him? Nope, if he wants to inventory it until some buyer comes along and is smart enough to get that kind of money, more power to him.

Don

It's just the American way. If you get the price you want then you should be satisfied with that. If you sold it too low, then you should only be mad at yourself. But I would be a little miffed if I gave a good friend a deal because he was dying for a car I owned and then he sold it a short time later.

Toad

Latest posts

Back