1937 Dodge Wheel fitment

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motor1

I just picked up this near perfect 37 Dodge, the only problem is it didn't have any wheels or tires on it of any kind. Anyone in here know what modern wheels and tires would bolt on? In other words, what modern cars wheels and tires could I use on this thing without having to hack or cut. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
1937 dodge D-5 car wheels: What will fit?

Sorry It's a D-5 humpback car. I would like to mount up some modern day wheels and tires. What modern day cars wheels and tires would fit? I just rebuilt the motor and trans and I want to take it out for a road test. I thought maybe someone in here had already done something like this.

Last edited:
A lot of Chrysler products used lug bolts instead of lug nuts. There are no studs on the hub. However, there is a locating pin that will be in the way of any wheel not designed to utilize the locating pin. I cut the locating pins off the hubs on my '40 Plymouth truck so I could use some late steel wheels with a 4 1/2" bolt circle and roll the thing around while working on it. You should be able to do the same.

Latest posts

Back