s-10 to rat rod

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apocalypsefarmer

I'm a long time admirer of Rat rods and have recently decided I want to use a 1993 V6 S10 chassis and motor that I have to build a 50's chopped ford pickup. I've read a lot of articles, forums, website, etc., about how best to go about this but was curious if anyone here had recommendations on good sites or references to help with this. Thanks.

Rat Rods Rule is the best place for it. And you won't get flamed or abused for asking questions. Check out the Builds Section too, there are several S10 frame builds.

Oh yeah.... Welcome to RRR!

EDIT: Might wanna do a proper intro in the Intro Section.

I'm a long time admirer of Rat rods and have recently decided I want to use a 1993 V6 S10 chassis and motor that I have to build a 50's chopped ford pickup. I've read a lot of articles, forums, website, etc., about how best to go about this but was curious if anyone here had recommendations on good sites or references to help with this. Thanks.

i used an 87 (i think) s-10 blazer frame

Welcome. The HAMB can be very rigid about rat rods but there is alot of info there. I like the RRR best. It is my home away from home.

Yup no secret about that, they will even delete or lock posts using the term. And the year cutoff is 1963 too so don't go over there talking about your 87 S-10 ratrod either (S-10 frames are ok). And don't even think about mentioning VWs, Ryan hates them. So you just don't go there. But if you can get past that, there is a wealth of information on the HAMB.

Latest posts

Back