head light position.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerchooper

what do you think?

do they seam a little high to you?

i still have to add the doflicky to the bottom of them/ stands so that will push them up some more.

oty001.jpg

I like 'em no higher than half way up the radiator shell. Yours look fine the way you have them however.
Let me take this opportunity to compliment you on the work you are doing. You will have a fine ride when it is done.

When I built mine, I took a front view picture, and photochopped lights in in several pictures, and picked the height I liked the best. You could also print a picture and cut out some round pieces of paper the right size, and do the same thing.

thanks bob w

good idea bonehead. i dont have photoshop but i see what your talking about. i tried to print it last night but im out of color, lol. go figure.

Looks good to me both ways. Played around with the grill a little but I think I like it the way it is also. Nice ride!

Attachments

• oty001_edited-1.jpg
    oty001_edited-1.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 38
well i cut and lowered the stands. i bought some different head lights as well. got them mounted, but have a huge problem with the way it looks to me, it looks as though one is higher. but no matter how i measure the numbers match.

pics tomorrow

As long as were "playing", I went ahead and chopped your top too.LOL

Attachments

• oty001.jpg
    oty001.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 39
well i cut and lowered the stands. i bought some different head lights as well. got them mounted, but have a huge problem with the way it looks to me, it looks as though one is higher. but no matter how i measure the numbers match.pics tomorrow

I think the reason its seems off is the mount on left has a flatter curve than the one on the right.

Attachments

• hlights002.jpg
    hlights002.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 14
I think the reason its seems off is the mount on left has a flatter curve than the one on the right.

yea i see that.

i just took the pic to windows paint. i used the smallest line and dragged a line. the pass tire is lower than the driver side. i then dragged a line over the head lights and had the same gap on the driver side. so once i get the car out of that slant it should look allright

Latest posts

Back