Next project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowbudget50

Creators of all things awesome
So I have kind of dove into our next project before we got the current one finished. There is a lot of stuff going on with the next project and I would like to share it with you guys. Problem is that it is not a hot rod oh, well I guess it is sort of but. It is a classic vehicle but I'm not sure where to keep you guys informed. This is 74 first generation Bronco I didn't know if I should start a thread in the exception or put it underneath the build section. This is not a low budget build what is an all-out restoration. Let me know what you guys think and if you want to see it

[P I`m in... I don`t see a problem with a bling bling resto .... at your pass it wil be done and forgotten in 6 weeks anyway :D

[P I`m in... I don`t see a problem with a bling bling resto .... at your pass it wil be done and forgotten in 6 weeks anyway :D

[cl[cl:D ..... I'm in too.....put it where you want.... heck I put a wagon build in the muscle car section because I didn't know where else to put it since it wasn't
really a rat....only caught a little flack..;)

Definitely wanna see it!!! [dr

A builder friend just did a high end one it & was a beauty! Can't believe what they're going for now!!!

BoB

Cool! [P[P[P[P
I had a 75 Ranger once. 302 cid, Dana 44 lsd up front and a Detroit in the back. PS PB AT. Unfortunately, I built it as a designated plow truck and tore the heck out of it........Stupid me!

A good friend did one some years ago... it looked good until the layers came off... rust, rot, rust, rot and more rust... took five years and a fat wad of money. Good Luck!

A good friend did one some years ago... it looked good until the layers came off... rust, rot, rust, rot and more rust... took five years and a fat wad of money. Good Luck!

They are bringing stupid money for junk. And that is what the guy I bought was junk. I already have a completely stripped down and it's going to the Dipper to get all the paint removed in a week. The whole front clip is going to be replaced because it is smashed. It is getting a coyote 500 and a 6-speed. We are also doing one other trick thing to it that I have never seen done on a Bronco before. So if it all works out it is going to be Wicked

I had a 79 F100 that I bought brand new. Love the Ford trucks. My current build is a 89 F150 and I have it in the build section and everyone has been very receptive here. Really looking forward to your build. Jim [P

Latest posts

Back