Help ID'ing a grill

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoubleJ

I just bought this grill and haven't been able to find what it came out of. The seller had no idea either, so I'll post these pics and maybe someone will know. Thanks.

Attachments

• DSC01128.jpg
    DSC01128.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 93
  • DSC01129.jpg
    DSC01129.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC01130.jpg
    DSC01130.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 64
Almost looks British, like from the late 40's Anglia/Thames/Austin/Vauhall style cars though it's not one of them [S........ Maybe some other European make of that era?? :confused:

in looking for something different for my roadster i have seen something like this and i belive i saw it in carnut.com good luck.

This thing is pretty big, about 38" long and 26" at it's widest point towards the top, like it came off a big truck or tractor. Thanks for looking.

I'd say it's not a tractor since you can see where fenders were bolted to the flanges on the sides. You'd think if it was from a big truck, the grille opening would be bigger....:confused:

i was thinking COE myself, but had nothing to base my assumption on

Its funny but Iv probably seen this car in person. My son and I about five years ago took us a long trip up to Sandusky OH to play on the rollercoasters and then we headed to Mount Rushmore and on the way we stopped at this road side car museum had a lot of neet stuff. The pic said its from Pioneer Auto Show, an unusual museum in Murdo, South Dakota.I think that was the place we stopped at.

Latest posts

Back