'39 Chevy truck project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought about air bags also

But after going through the list of Air bags in DC i decided it will be just my wife and I in the Car

Thanks sgt! I'm on a mission to build one of the most technical rats out there. I just decided the other day that i'm running copper tube everywhere that i can, including all of the tubing for the turbo. I think it'll be badass to see 2 1/2" and 3" copper tubing wrapping around the motor!!

Thanks sgt! I'm on a mission to build one of the most technical rats out there. I just decided the other day that i'm running copper tube everywhere that i can, including all of the tubing for the turbo. I think it'll be badass to see 2 1/2" and 3" copper tubing wrapping around the motor!!

That will be badass :D Looking forward to seeing it.

Thanks White! I'm really trying to step my game a bit on this build. I've had a few of these ideas rattling around in my head for awhile, now I'm finally getting it done. There's alot more trick stuff coming, stay tuned:)

Your fab work does look very good. I'm kind of skeptical on mounting the rack to the axle however. I've seen a couple of Ford coupes that were done like that (but used a buggy spring set up with radius rods) and were quite a handfull to drive. One of them was converted to a new Vega gear and drove much better. Everything else looks great on your project!

Latest posts

Back