Positive Ground

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cbucket

Why use a perfectly good red wire as a ground?

Attachments

• Steering.jpg
    Steering.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 56
that steering looks scary. i hope there's more bracing then i can see. had a buddy that used the red for a ground and the black for a positive cause of the length difference. one day hey hooked them up backwards, took the module from the distributor to auto zone to get another. the counter man said lets test it, sent their machine off the deep end and he didn't know how to reset it. i feel for some of the parts counter dummies.

The pickup truck I bought a while back had 2 black wires on the battery. He could have at least wrapped some black tape around it. I agree that steering looks very scary. Jim

Overlooking the elephant in the room......

That steering wouldn’t be safe on a lawnmower! Sure hope you’re not on the road anywhere around me....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I got a bunch of cables at a yard sale. That one just fit. (Not a pic of my project. It has the right color wires.)

Wow, you guys have no sense of humour!

Of course the picture was posted because of the most dangerous steering system I've ever saw. It's unbelievable anybody would drive something that unsafe.

This is the stuff that makes lawmakers job easier to ban people working on their own vehicle.

Latest posts

Back