Flawda folks ...and others

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lazarat

...anybody going to make this one?

3 days, no billet pre '65. Central Flawda's version of the Daytona run, based in Fort White.

A friend of mine is insisting on going, a 2 and a half ride for me, and says will my car make it?

Sure...

MOONSHINE ACRES AND GARLITS MUSEUM RUN

I only attend events within the "5 county Mosquito Control District".:D

Just stop a lot. You will be fine.

I only attend events within the "5 county Mosquito Control District".:D

Just stop a lot. You will be fine.

Heard that lol. I may do the Saturday deal, Which means starting out at 4AM. The Garlits Museum is south of Ocala, another half hour there and back...I do prefer the interstates, I hate having to use my brakes...

This friend of mine complained about the street lamp outside the guest BR window keeping him up one night, the last time he stopped in.

What streetlamp??? [S

It was the full moon.....:rolleyes:

I still tease him about it.....

Going to be in Homosassa in October If all goes well. It may be on the to do list.

That would be about an hour away

Clarifying: The RV park is the base of operations, the Reliability Run starts there and heads south to Garlits museum where the actual show is held, 9AM-4PM

They will not be taking I 75, which is close to the museum, they will be taking the back roads, 41 south to Dunellon Fla, where they turn east and weave the way there. I may try to meet up with the run there.

...which would be my Reliability Run ....

Latest posts

Back