Kegs! Get your kegs!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vintageT

Banned
I have a pair of aluminum kegs, willing to part with one of your choice... May part with the second one if I get my model a tudor sedan...

Located in Rice Lake, WI...

IMG_20140514_195146_048.jpg

$75...

KEGS

do you still have one for sale ?? I will take one if you do. my zip code is 04730 {Houlton,maine} I can send a postal money order, do paypal or send a check your call. you can reach me at 207-267-0098. thx Bill

kegs

I/m not sure if you got my first post about your kegs. I will take one if still available. not being computer literate doesn't help with the new changes implemented, so i'm not sure I sent the last message right or even this one for that matter. my tel# is 207-267-0098. i'll be paying with paypal. thx Bill

I/m not sure if you got my first post about your kegs. I will take one if still available. not being computer literate doesn't help with the new changes implemented, so i'm not sure I sent the last message right or even this one for that matter. my tel# is 207-267-0098. i'll be paying with paypal. thx Bill

Hey sorry chevy1936master, for some reason it did not give me a mail update. I sent you a PM now. Been busy with family from out of state coming in...

Latest posts

Back