Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we normaly do a bunch of work for the state and forest service to poison them but this year we got a contract to dust each and every hole with flea powder kind of funny first they pay us to kill them and then later we save them more work for me i guess

That's a bunch of BULL!!!

I took this picture on my trip to the Tejas hill country this weekend outside a big cattle operation... made outta car bumpers & other car/truck parts!

BoB

Attachments

• bull.jpg
    bull.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 38
No deer in my yard but they sure do live near the highway. They are dead all over the place. I do have rabbits and cats in my neighborhood. Its a great day when you wake up to a dead rabbit on your porch. Stupid cats arnt even mine and they bring me dead things.

I have a .22 and a .44 but im sure the city wouldnt like that

Cats are showoffs!!!

Why is it cats bring you dead stuff? Are they sharing the wealth, or showin' off?

Cats are definitely showing off!!! Once my cat killed & lined up a mother mouse & 2 baby mice on my porch next to the door & left me another mouse at the front door on Christmas morning! Anything that moved on our place was fair game & met the same fate! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

Why is it cats bring you dead stuff? Are they sharing the wealth, or showin' off?

Geez, mine bring dead stuff, usually all thats left to ID is internal organs, tail with legs, and sometimes a face....so far rabbits, rats, mice, and a gopher....oh and they usually leave em on my bathroom floor in the shop:eek:

Latest posts

Back