RockAuto.com

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junker39

Very good source for parts for just about any year/make/model. (some back into the 30s). And you can't beat the prices. Shipping is quick too. I use their prices when dealing with my local parts house. It's a good bargaining tool. I've done a ton of business with these guys and haven't had any problems.

I second all of that
plus using their web site to cross reference parts is another great tool (just click the part number and all the years models for that part are there)

Very good source for parts for just about any year/make/model. (some back into the 30s). And you can't beat the prices. Shipping is quick too. I use their prices when dealing with my local parts house. It's a good bargaining tool. I've done a ton of business with these guys and haven't had any problems.

Great source for parts... got my motor and tranny mounts for the 440 from these guys... right after NAPA told me they couldn't be had... Fast shipping and service... Check them out.... [cl

I got a gas tank, sending unit and straps for my 57 Chevy delivered to my door for less than my local NAPA wanted for just the tank.....and that included all shipping and import charges.
Great place to deal with, I did it all online.

I think Rock may have changed their shipping lately. I had an order worked up for the brakes on my build. The total was right at 100 bucks. The shipping came out to 96 bucks. They wanted $13 to ship a set of $3 brake springs. I called and asked what was up with the shipping from six different places and at a cost like that. The rep told me that was their standard policy. No order that time. And they had a fender, plastic, at that, for my Eagle, for $65. $190 to ship it. No order there either.
So, if you order from them, make sure to check the shipping. Then shop ebay and look for the "free shipping" deals. Thanks.

As for the shipping, as you add things to your cart it shows you how much the freight will be for each item. Mine was really cheap and I shipped an exhaust system, an ac condensor, and other large parts.

Don

they don't have the things i need, try finding parts for amc's.

Latest posts

Back