25 dodge brothers

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seats

well i finally got these things done, been busy with a few other projects. Hers a pick of a piece of art I made for an art show/ party we had at my work and a few pics of my friends car. we pulled the tranny out due to a broken pump. got it back in the car last night and button it all up. He's racing this Saturday at a local 1/8 mile track. Im taking the day off of work to go with him. Im pretty exited about it, should be a blast.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 28
  • unnamed-3.jpg
    unnamed-3.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 29
  • unnamed-1.jpg
    unnamed-1.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 35
  • unnamed-2.jpg
    unnamed-2.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 29
Man those seats look great! The art too. I'd be taking off for a track day too if I had the chance to go hang out and help a car like that run!

What's this? You got diggers laying around and don't show 'em to us?

no, no. not me but a friend of mine. I've been helping him out at his shop in exchange for a free pass to use all his fancy equipment. We took the car out yesterday to the races but unfortunately the freshly rebuilt tranny that we just put back in the car only lasted for one burn out. he staged the car, put the trans brake on, gassed it up and the tree went green and the transmission when pow. It was some what disappointing but thats all part of racing. we pulled the tranny back out at the track and its off to get fixed again. some one oiled the track and the next car that ran in that lane rolled. lucky the driver walked away. then it started drizzling and they called it.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 25
  • unnamed-2.jpg
    unnamed-2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 25
  • unnamed-1.jpg
    unnamed-1.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 27
Here is a pic of my 34 db

Just thought I'd share a photo of my Dodge Brothers

Attachments

• IMG_20151011_114051196.jpg
    IMG_20151011_114051196.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 27
well i finally got these things done, been busy with a few other projects. Hers a pick of a piece of art I made for an art show/ party we had at my work and a few pics of my friends car. we pulled the tranny out due to a broken pump. got it back in the car last night and button it all up. He's racing this Saturday at a local 1/8 mile track. Im taking the day off of work to go with him. Im pretty exited about it, should be a blast.

nick would that be barona [S my brother built a similar car, i get to see it run next month at fontana. [cl

Latest posts

Back