Custom Mopar ????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the good thoughts gang!
I'm at home and the monitor has been turned back in. Just waiting for the results now. It seems that they have to download it to the company that makes it. They read it and then send a report back to the Drs.:eek:
The nurse that I talked to told me to "just figure your all right till we tell you other wise.":p
I'm bummed because it is a beautiful day here and I got nothing done. Just want to sit in a chair on the porch.....
Torchie

tell em everything you got is chopped and lowered. [cl

enjoy the beautiful day torchie!

[cl:D :eek: :cool:

Sitting in the shop in my office chair staring at the beasts.:p
Torchie

Attachments

• 2-5.jpg
    2-5.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 2-4.jpg
    2-4.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 33
"Damn the Torpedos. Full speed ahead."

Well sort of..........:rolleyes:
Readjusted the rear window yet again as the DS was lower then the PS.
I may have been the only one to notice this but it's the type of thing that would keep me up at night.[ddd
Spacer strips tacked in and bottom brace gone.:)
Torchie

Attachments

• 2-5.jpg
    2-5.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 2-6.jpg
    2-6.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 2-8.jpg
    2-8.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 2-9.jpg
    2-9.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 2-10.jpg
    2-10.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 22
A bit of an update concerning the new heart issues.
It would appear that my heart is going into A-fib at times causing my pulse to drop very low.
At my DRs. request I have suspended my PT for the back issues as they have concerns about me falling over.:eek:
My treatment options are limited due to all the heart and vascular damage so I'm in line to have some additional tests done and then move forward from there.
All good vibes are appreciated.....:)
Torchie

Thanks gang!
In an effort to keep my mind right I went out to the shop and beat out the DS sail panel piece.
Used a curved face body hammer and an old pice of rail. "Crude but effective" as my old boss used to say about me in my exotic club bouncer days.:D

Ran some grid lines on the back side as dutch suggested to help keep things straight. Thanks for the tip dutch.:cool:

I did all this sitting down.:eek: :D Well most of it....[ddd

Made a few more relief cuts around the window as well.And a few PMC's to hold it in.
I'm happy with the outcome so far.
Tomorrow will be PS day.

Attachments

• 2-5.jpg
    2-5.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 2-7.jpg
    2-7.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 2-4.jpg
    2-4.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 2-8.jpg
    2-8.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 22
  • 2-3.jpg
    2-3.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 24
  • 2-2.jpg
    2-2.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 2-1.jpg
    2-1.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 23

Thanks Skip.
Interesting fact. The theremin that they used to produce that erie sound was perfected by a man named Paul Tanner.
Mr Tanner was also one of Glenn Millers trombone players in the famous Miller pre war band.
Paul played on the Beach Boys recording and Brian Wilson wanted him to go on tour with them but Paul declined saying he had the "wrong kind of haircut.":D [ddd
Torchie

Looking good [cl[P Hope your ticker settles down so you can keep on with your garage 'therapy'. I have a chunk of rail in my shop just like that for bashing things on [cl
The theramin was also used for the original Star Trek theme song :)

Looking good [cl[P Hope your ticker settles down so you can keep on with your garage 'therapy'. I have a chunk of rail in my shop just like that for bashing things on [cl
The theramin was also used for the original Star Trek theme song :)

Mr Tanner was an interesting guy. He was the last remaining member of the Miller Orchestra.
Here is a link to his obit that talks about his use of the theremin.
Torchie
https://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/09/...musician-with-good-vibrations-dies-at-95.html

Latest posts

Back