Rat Rods Rule / Undead Sleds - Hot Rods, Rat Rods, Beaters & Bikes... since 2007!

Go Back   Rat Rods Rule / Undead Sleds - Hot Rods, Rat Rods, Beaters & Bikes... since 2007! > Shop/Garage/Tool talk!

Shop/Garage/Tool talk! Discussion, Q&A about all things shop, garage & tool. Show us what ya got!!!

Old 04-29-2018, 03:36 PM
Rusty Rat Rodder

Default Cornfield Customs July metal class

Going to go ahead and open registration for our July metal shaping 101 class. Your choice of dates July 21-22. This class is at our shop in Milford Ohio. Let me know if you want to attend

Our hands on classes are designed for beginners as well as more experienced shapers. We go over the things we have found to be key points that need to be understood and perfected to be able to grow your knowledge and skill set in the metal shaping industry. In our metal shaping 101 classes we cover the following:
Paper patterning parts, lay out of shape and body lines, shaping metal with basic hand tools, stump shrinking, kick shrinking, kick stretching, planishing hammers, bead rollers, wheeling machines, power hammers, and reciprocating hammers.
Our classes are based around you, the students taking the class, and focus on the tools and skills you want to learn and improve upon. Our classes are very hands on all day, we give short demos of each process and tool, and then you can do the process or use the tool as we go while the information is still fresh in your mind. After all information has been covered we allow you to work on a small project we provide or that the you bring in that. This allows you to work on the areas you want to improve on in our shop with our equipment and us helping you along the way. These are fun classes and always make a lasting relationship with students attending.

Metal shaping 101 classes cost $475.00 per person, they are a 1 day class and you can choose Saturday or Sunday for your convenience. space is usually limited. If you would like to sign up for a class please email us to get signed up today.

Old 04-29-2018, 11:29 PM
Older and more rusted every day!

WOW... if I was closer I'd definitely be attending! You do such incredible work!!!

BoB

RRR on Facebook
RRR on Twitter
Wanted: Ratty '35 Olds coupe!
Old 04-30-2018, 07:01 AM
Rusty Rat Rodder

Incredible work.
My hat's off to you and your skills.
Old 04-30-2018, 08:22 AM
Please stand by.......

Agreed....^^^^^... even if you have the equipment you still
have to know how to use it....just wish there had been something
available and close like this when I was getting started.....
thanks for sharing........hammer on