Good to my best friend!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmw56

Busted and Rusted on Route 66
Good bye to my best friend!

Had to say good bye to my buddy, my protector, my friend, my shop dog for 14 years Jesse James our Labrador on Saturday Sept 1. I noticed he had really been showing down all year. The last couple weeks he was much worse and quit eating on Monday. Did some Lab Lab tests and results weren't good. Doc gave him a cocktail of drugs so his last couple days he could eat a whole bunch of his favorite foods. Rest easy Buddy!

Last edited:
Sorry to hear bout you pup. I had my basset hound for 12 years till it was his time last October. They are family and missed greatly

There's times I love dogs more than people. Jesse looks like a loveable and loyal dog. Sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss. I've got a Boston Terrier that has ridden many miles with me in the truck in years past, she stays at home now, pampered. We've had her ten years, she is family.

I picked up a stray pup a few weeks ago out of the road, afraid he would get ran over. Took him home, and he and the Grandson bonded. We only had him about a month, and sadly, he did get in the road again, this time it was his last though. I had done gotten attached to him as well, so it was hard to see him go. Grandson still calls him when he's outside, he just doesn't understand why he won't come play......:(

Latest posts

Back