21 Willys status report please

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or come on over to Washington "the green state" if there is not a retail store that will sell to anybody over 21 on the nearest corner, there soon will be. I don't use the stuff myself, I've got enough bad habits. Wishing you all the best keep checking in when ya can.

Damn, I'm not up to speed as to what happened, but I do hope you are doing ok and that you get the treatment you need to live a happy life!

As a person that woke up one day determined that I'd had enough and was ready to do the deed to make it stop, I can tell you that there is hope and help out there for PTSD and anxiety attacks.

Don't quit until you find something or someone that can help YOU!!
My faith, My wife, and therapy, in that order, got me to a place where after 42 years I wake up every morning telling myself it is a glorious day to be alive and try to make the most of every day.

Don't sweat the small stuff! (And it's all small stuff)
I hope and pray you find your peace.

Pulling for you buddy. I hope they can get you leveled up with out the normal shopping bag of pills, which require even more pills for the side affects, then it never ends. I know a 'Nam vet or two who came home with ptsd and now their health is ruined from all the drugs the VA pumped into them....and they still have ptsd. Be careful around those doctor/pill pushers.

Thanks again

It's nice to see all your guys post. I'm refusing to give up. Traveling and seeing the country is my life and I'm not giving it up that easy. Besides I still have a few states I haven't visited yet.

Right now I'm trying to get into see someone for the anxiety. I don't have health insurance (we don't want to start the conversation of how our government screws the working guy) and they will not take what they call third party insurance (the other guys insurance) so my options are limited. The test that they want to do are over $2000 and I don't have it. On a positive note the others guys insurance has accepted liability. But my attorney friend says it can still take up to two years to settle everything. So I'm making progress with the situation as a whole, just not real fast.

Thanks again for your guys support, it's appreciated!

If you guys have Facebook look me up on there.

Pulling for you buddy. I hope they can get you leveled up with out the normal shopping bag of pills, which require even more pills for the side affects, then it never ends. I know a 'Nam vet or two who came home with ptsd and now their health is ruined from all the drugs the VA pumped into them....and they still have ptsd. Be careful around those doctor/pill pushers.

No pills for me till everything else fails! I hate taking meds cause of all the nasty side effects. Usually the side effects are worse then what they are treating you for. All that I take now are anti depressants and muscle relaxers. I couldn't do it without them.

As a person that woke up one day determined that I'd had enough and was ready to do the deed to make it stop, I can tell you that there is hope and help out there for PTSD and anxiety attacks.

Don't quit until you find something or someone that can help YOU!!
My faith, My wife, and therapy, in that order, got me to a place where after 42 years I wake up every morning telling myself it is a glorious day to be alive and try to make the most of every day.

Don't sweat the small stuff! (And it's all small stuff)
I hope and pray you find your peace.

Thanks, I sold my coe to a vet from ohio who I've been texting occasionally. He helps other vets get the help they need to cope with the anxiety. He's been a big help in showing me there is light at the end of the tunnel so to speak.

Hey Eric; Hope you are feeling better. If the anxiety is still getting to you you may want to try a different antipressant. I've been on at least 4 different ones. some didn't work at all others had side effects I didn't like and another messed up my heart rate and blood pressure. I'm currently on the generic of Lexapro. and it is the best one so far. I still have some anxiety and occasional depression but it's isn't debilitating. I don't want to take any of the meds I'm on but with out them my qualityof life is terrible and the people around me also suffer. It's your body and your life. you have the right to feel good and control your life. I hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back