84 Ranger

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neverdone

He's not done yet...
Not quite what you would expect in a muscle car, but this is a guy I work with. First time at the track he ran an 11.209. This video, he seems to have jumped the light a little bit but oh well it was just a test and tune night.....

84 Ranger

That's cool. I used to have an '89 longbox 2WD... Always wanted to swap the anemic 2.9 for a 5.0.[ddd

I believe minitrucks are today's answer to the V-8 Vegas and Pintos of yesteryear...;) Too bad many places have all these restrictive smog laws to deal with. Here in So Ont, we have smog police chasing guys with modded cars. Even older cars (antiques?) are being chased down and fined if they don't have all the smog equipment they were equipped with from the factory.:(

Cool video, thanks for sharing.:cool:

Regards,
Shea:)

351 Windsor stroked to a 408
13:1 compression
Trick flow heads
Super Victor Intake
fogger system
MSD
transbrake

some other goodies also but that is all I caught today talking to him for 10 seconds....

Here some pictures of my little truck. It has a 302 with a thumber cam, turker intake and a 650 holley. 5 speed with and 8.8 rear running 372 gears

It knows how to get pout of it own way.

Attachments

• my 92 ranger 1.jpg
    my 92 ranger 1.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 30
  • my 92 ranger 2.jpg
    my 92 ranger 2.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 23
  • my 92 ranger.jpg
    my 92 ranger.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 26
Here some pictures of my little truck. It has a 302 with a thumber cam, turker intake and a 650 holley. 5 speed with and 8.8 rear running 372 gears

Sweet. My '89 looked just like that, except was XLT trim, two-toned the really light blue metallic with silver along the bottom. Oh, yeah and a flat-black hood.;)

Like your truck. clean and unassuming, as you said. That V-8 looks right at home in there.:cool:

Regards,
Shea:)

I love a good sleeper..thats really cool..

Latest posts

Back