Not a tow job

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boomer

So this is way far from a "classic" muscle car but It does have half a hemi and a Garrett GTX3071R and a whole support program for my PT Roadster to make, depending on tune, 350-425whp. Mopar Stage III suspension,custom traction bars, big I/C and limited slip diff all come together to surprise the living hell out of spendy euro stuff and a whole grip of lower tier performance cars. Track times suck cause I cant get it hooked but from a roll to 150 happens so fast it leaves a lot of cars looking at plates

http://youtu.be/9ALj5_AhAVM

Please don't hate on it because it is a cruiser! lmao!

I've had a soft spot for the PT Cruiser since I first saw the concept car. When the convertible came, so much the better.:cool:

I read a "Top 10" on MSN once which said women all seem to think PT's look like hearses... My wife has always said the same thing.:confused: How do you get a long, square Caddy out of a compact that looks like a 1930's sedan?:confused: Beats me.

Your car's really cool. A PT ragtop is on my "Someday I'd like one" list.:)

Regards,
Shea:)

Thanx Man, I am glad I am not the only guy who appreciates the nostalgia nod in the cruiser. I am not a big fan of the sedan but it has a hell of a potential as a mini-rat rod with some added age and RWD switch maybe a slammed roof. The verts need tubbed out fenders and more tire room to be damn near perfect. Prolly my old age rat will be a cruiser. For now it is just a damn fun newer car to drive around and spank the ponies

Latest posts

Back