How's your weather????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well after scrubbing the gulf area for two weeks I wake up this morning to find storm/hurricane ETA now heading for my front doorstep. Winds 60-70 possible today

In the meantime enjoy a similar question as posed by flying eyeball artist Rick Griffin from my Zap comic collection...and how I will probably end up after tonite.

Attachments

• howisweather.jpg
    howisweather.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Well after scrubbing the gulf area for two weeks I wake up this morning to find storm/hurricane ETA now heading for my front doorstep. Winds 60-70 possible today

In the meantime enjoy a similar question as posed by flying eyeball artist Rick Griffin from my Zap comic collection...and how I will probably end up after tonite.
Somewhere in my treasure trove from the 70s is a smallish wooden crate full of such periodicals. :eek:

No, but I have now. 200 KM shouldn't be too hard to cover on skates.

haha, well for starters you need ice, right? :D
I have not been on skates since childhood and even then I didnt like it ( understatement...) but 200km may not be the problem , this particular course sure is hell. or was... Last year Maarten vander Weide did it swimming... :eek:

Hey Doc how did you make out with yesterday's storm? Not much snow here but freezing rain and 70 k winds power was out for 7 hours.

No power problems, no freezing rain. We got the wind and a little snow, but I'm pretty well sheltered here, depending which way the wind blows!

attachment.php

Attachments

• my yard dec 23.jpg
    my yard dec 23.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 42
In the last 20 hours we went from 43 F to 0 F and 0 snow to 12" of the white stuff. First time I had to get the snow blower out this season. Just enough wind to cut to the bone. Short walk with the doggies and an hour blowing snow. A quick trip to Kwik Trip for coffee and a 32 oz half Coke half Diet Coke. Now to play keyboard commando for a little while. A little reading, a little sheet metal work then out to dinner.

Dang, I wanna go visit Smallfoot! :D Was 65* yesterday, I had the AC on in the truck. Last night the rain blew through, dragging the cold air behind it. Tonight's low is supposed to be around 16*! :eek:

I HATE COLD WEATHER!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back