Calendar time again

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you want a UDS calendar this year?

• YES!

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if my car/truck is in it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm retired, I don't need no stinkin' calendar!

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bamamav

It's getting time to start thinking about next years calendar, if anybody wants one. Only sold 8 last year, down from a high of 35 a few years back. I don't do this for profit, anything I make I use to buy my own calendars with. I enjoy doing them, but it's not worth the time and effort if only 8 people want one. I'll do one if enough people commit to buying one. Vote in the poll if you want one this year, then we'll decide what subject matter to use.

Bama, part of the lack of interest stems from Zazzle's bad attitude in not acknowledging Canada as a country. I can only imagine what they think of the rest of the world. I have never been able to get a calendar from them.

Bama, part of the lack of interest stems from Zazzle's bad attitude in not acknowledging Canada as a country. I can only imagine what they think of the rest of the world. I have never been able to get a calendar from them.

That's what happened last year, it was almost $40. for 1

I understand guys. I looked at some other companies a few years ago, they all wanted me to purchase xx number before they would do one. I can see their side, it costs to set up and run an item.

I’ll look around tonight and check with some other companies to see what they will do, especially shipping to you guys north of the border.

Latest posts

Back