Deuce of Spades DVD

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you still keep up with Faith Bob? I actually saw her driving the roadster down Central Ave at the Cruise on Central event in Phoenix several years ago.
No E-Man. I used to get Facebook feeds from her. None for several months. She was filming music videos and commercials I believe. Also selling her crafts. Was married for a short time. Oh, the life of a Creative.

I still have it lol, I completely forgot. It's sitting on the table and I will get it out on Friday. I'm working out of town this week so no real time to get it shipped

Have faith in Faith. She posted on Facebook tonight. Said she just finished fixing all the things wrong with her roadster and went for a ride. I asked her what she has been up to. Don't know if she will reply.

I still have it lol, I completely forgot. It's sitting on the table and I will get it out on Friday. I'm working out of town this week so no real time to get it shipped

The DVD arrived today. Will the next person in line send me their details and I'll send it along once I've had a chance to watch it.

Larry, I believe there are no further requests for the DVD. I misplaced the list of travels the Deuce of Spades has made. But I think over a dozen people have seen it and it will have travelled over 20,000 miles. That beats what it did the first time around some years ago.

Any takers? Send Larry your address. Remember, take and post a pic of the box in a setting that represents your area..

Latest posts

Back